Looking for natural sleep boosting products? MIG sleep balm may be the answer you are looking for
A Closer Look at the Product
Most sleep boosting products are quite powerful in potency, which makes these a less preferred solution for those who have occasional or mild difficulty in sleeping. If you are suffering from adequate but poor quality of sleep (such as frequent tossing and turning or restlessness), you are a more preferred candidate for MIG sleep balms instead of tranquilizers and oral sleep formulations.
Getting Comfortable With It:
Apply MIG sleep balm on your pulse points to enjoy soothing relaxation. The balm is made up of all natural essential oils (pure lavender, chamomile, castor oil, olive oil) with beeswax as a base. The highly volatile essential oils readily penetrate into the skin when applied topically for soothing and pleasant effects.
The aromatic oils have several other therapeutic benefits. Unlike conventional sleep boosting drugs, essential oils does not cause giddiness, sleepiness or early morning headaches.
How Much Does it Cost?
Pros and Cons
- The positive aroma has stress relieving properties.
- Besides improving the quality of your sleep, you can also wear it during the daytime as an essential oil for sweet fragrance.
- The smart packaging and small size allows the user to carry it in your bag or pocket for instant relief from worries and stress.
- All natural products minimizes the risk of chemical reaction or toxicity.
- No adverse effects or side effects with continued use.
- Essential oils also improves mood and alleviates stress, anxiety and negative thoughts.
- Essentials oils are known to improve concentration and productivity by promoting the release of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Some people may find it less effective for the management of serious insomnia.
- Some people are not fond of using essential oils for sleep management.
- The exact dosing or combination of essential oils is not given at the package.
- Some people may be allergic or sensitive to one or more of the components.
Which Product should I choose?
Regardless of affordable cost and immense health benefits, if you are still not sure about purchasing the MIG sleep balm, you may want to try other natural products such as sleep masks or pharmacological products (such as sleep boosting supplements).
You can also choose from a variety of other holistic products to improve the quality of your sleep designed by MIG. Visit MIG website to learn more about the company as well as other sleep boosting products.