SleepTight Mouthpiece is an amazing sleep aid and a quick fix for your snoring problem. The device (once in place) holds your tongue in neutral position so that your airways remains open for effort-less breathing during deeper stages of sleep.
Some classic features include:
- Complete relief from loud snoring and sleep disordered breathing.
- No more switching rooms.
- Quality restful sleeps at night.
- Refreshed and energized day to accomplish all your tasks without any fatigue.
Getting Comfortable With It:
The package comes with three components:
- Airway fitting plug
- SleepTight mouthpiece
- Storage case
To learn more about fitting the SleepTight mouthpiece for daily use, refer to this video:
You can modify the fitting of your mouthpiece up to 4-5 times according to your desired setting. With continued use, the material of mouthpiece may become stiff (thereby less likely to remold).
- The device is contraindicated for individuals with certain respiratory conditions such as central sleep apnea, asthma or other chronic respiratory ailments.
- Individuals with severe periodontal disease or other dental issues such as loose or missing teeth should speak to their dentist before using SleepTight Mouthpiece.
How Much Does it Cost?
The seller offers a 30-day free trial with just a small shipping and processing fee of $9.95. After the completion of trial period, if you are completely satisfied with the product, you will be charged $69.95 for the SleepTight mouthpiece (one-time fee only).
Pros and Cons
- SleepTight Mouthpiece comes with a 30-day guarantee. You can simply return the product if you are not satisfied with the results.
- The product comes with a travel case.
- SleepTight is FDA cleared for efficacy and safety.
- The device is designed by renowned researcher and dentist Mark Williams.
- Patent pending.
- The mouthpiece is designed in the United States and manufactured in the UK (therefore superior to cheaper products that are made in China).
- The mouthpiece is easy to use and fits perfectly in the mouth to relieve loud snoring.
- Requires only 5 minutes to fit perfectly (hence saves you time and effort in running after dental surgeons and custom devices).
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Some people may require time to get use to this device.
- The device should be used with caution by individuals with TMJ (jaw joint pain).
- People with full dentures are not ideal candidates for SleepTight mouthpiece, uness you are using a tongue retaining apparatus such as aveoTSD.
Still confusing whether to invest your money in this device? Learn more about Sleep Tight Mouthpiece by watching this helpful video by the Founder Dr. Mike Williams:
SleepTight Mouthpiece FAQs:
How long does the SleepTight mouthpiece take to exert its action?
Most people reports immediate relief from snoring after the first night.
How long can I use SleepTight mouthpiece until I need a replacement?
Certain factors may determine the life expectancy of your SleepTight mouthpiece, such as severity of common sleep disorders (such as grinding, clenching), hygiene and maintenance over time etc. Generally, SleepTight mouthpiece may last up to 6 months to 2 years, until you need a replacement.
How can I clean SleepTight mouthpiece?
You can use a soft tooth brush to remove impurities or debris. Besides, you can also use a soft hand soap or denture cleaning solution. It is generally recommended to avoid using tooth paste in order to increase the life expectancy.
Where can I order the SleepTight Mouthpiece?
Visit the vendor website to place your order today and get benefitted by 30-day free trial offer. https://www.sleeptightmouthpiece.com/?SSAID=1064299