Poorly managed Bruxism poses a serious risk to your dental health, but most people find it too hard to live with giant mouth pieces. Besides the size and weight, there are so many other concerns with ill-adjusting mouthpiece use such as high risk of oral injury (infection, boil, cuts), recurrent headaches, poor quality of sleep etc.
But not anymore!!!
If you are looking for a cost-effective and reliable night guard, Plackers Mouth Guard is the right option for you. It is an exceptionally useful product for grinders as well as clenchers.
A Closer Look at the Product:
The product is available in one-size and can be worn without any difficulty. The innovative design provides soft cushioning between upper jaw and lower jaw. The risk of cutting and biting injury is minimal with the use of Plackers Mouth Guard as it is made up of stabilizing bite plates, alignment grooves and self- absorbing bite plates.
How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of 1 pack is $15 (which may slightly vary depending upon the store). Each pack contains 14 mouth guards and may last for up to a few months, depending upon the severity of your condition.
Pros and Cons
- This is one of the only ready to-use and disposable mouth guards available today in the market.
- Equally helpful for grinders as well as clenchers.
- Each ready-to use device can be worn for 3 days (for heavy grinders) to as long as 3 weeks.
- No adjustment or fitting is needed.
- The device can be shipped within the United States as well as in selective few countries outside of US.
- The night guards are not rigid or huge (unlike typical devices for Bruxism management) and allows fair degree of flexibility.
- It is exceptionally easy to clean the product in between the use.
- Some people may take a few days to get use to this device.
- This device is not ideal for those who have chipped teeth, missing fillings, missing teeth, unified cavities or capped teeth (due to a possible risk of choking hazard).
- Avoid eating, drinking or smoking with the unit in place.
See What Others Are Saying:
Should I get Plackers Mouth Guard?
It is understandable that high market saturation and colorful marketing campaigns makes it difficult for an average customer to decide what products to use, but if you are looking for comfort, hygiene and protection from long term complications of Bruxism, Plackers Mouth Guard is the right device for you.
Have Questions About This Mouth Guard? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them!
I’m always checking on my blog for new comments…
So if you need help solving your snoring or sleep problems, feel free to comment and I will pop back on and answer them as soon as possible!
Comment below now!